Minish Orthodontics corrects misaligned teeth using various dental correcting methods. We aim to correct teeth with as little discomfort as possible and over the shortest period of time.
Orthodontics treatment might be required for a wide variety of reasons. At Minish, we treat all types of crooked or misaligned teeth.
We offer a wide range of treatment options each with its own benefits and advantages. During consultation with your doctor, you can decide which one works best for you.
- Made with ceramic material similar to the original color of our teeth.
- Excellent aesthetic qualities
- Self-linking mechanism that makes it easier to replace wires, reducing treatment time
- Less friction between the attachment and the wire, which means less pain and discomfort
- Simple front teeth alignment correction
- Allows for quick orthodontic treatment without molar movement
- MTA looks like a thin mini-tube
- Minimized discomfort in daily life and excellent oral hygiene management
- Transparent dental aligner
- 1:1 Customization with CAD-CAM Printer Simulation at Minish Internal Dental Station
- Frequent and systematic aligner changes, making the alignment stable and less painful
- Convenient for cleaning and management
Minish One-day Program
One-day orthodontic treatment involves the entire orthodontic preparation, evaluation, and fitting stages being done on the same day. One-day correction is recommended for any person with a limited amount of time available. This may or may not be applicable depending on the patient’s dental condition.