Implants restore the normal function of teeth by implanting artificial teeth in the missing area where our teeth used to be
The dental implant consists of three components: Fixture, Abutment, and Crown. Implants can only be successfully inserted if every one of these three parts is fitted correctly.
Some patients might be ideal candidates for implants and some may not be. Implants might be suitable if:
- Your teeth are damaged but you do not want to remove them completely.
- You have damage caused due to birth defects
- You have severe cavities or recession in prosthodontics
- A tooth is broken or lost in an accident
- You experience loss of taste or inconvenience due to the use of dentures
At Minish, we use only two types of high-quality implants:
Premium Implants | Strauman
– 60 years of tradition, Global Swiss Dental Implant
– SLActive surface treatment
– Long-term stability well-documented by research
– High durability that precipitates a quick healing process
High Implants | Ostem TS3 CA
– Domestic company specializing in dental implants
– CA-style surface treatment
– Stable supply and follow-up management for domestic products
– Quick initial fixation and stability to minimize bone loss
Minish Dental Hospital treats bruxism and TMJ disorders according to the type of joint disorders and degree of symptoms. Treatments include medication, Botox, splint, and teeth malocclusion treatment.
Ready-made abutments made to be uniform frequently do not fit the gum line properly
Customized abutments made in consideration of the individual gum height and shape
One Day Implants
Depending on the patient’s oral condition, tooth removal, bone transplantation, and dental implantation can be carried out simultaneously. The number of follow-up visits to the hospital after surgery is generally low.
If the periodontal structure has a sufficient amount of bone for the initial fixation, temporary prosthodontics may be installed on the day of surgery.
Before and After
Implants are not possible for me,
Dental implants may not be possible due to various problems. In this case, we will have to consider other treatment methods. Especially if there is severe damage to the periodontal bone structure.
As an alternative to implants, patients might be better suited to receive a Minish Teeth Bridge.